Established in 1944, the Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is part
of the Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS). It is a 96-bed
acute care facility offering quality cost-effective and value-added
health care. The Hospital provides general medical services, specialist
clinics and high-tech diagnostic services. It is also part of the AKHS
international referral system, with links to the Aga Khan
Hospital, Nairobi and the Aga Khan University Hospital,
In 2004, the Hospital was awarded the ISO 9001:2000 (International
Standardisation Organisation) certification for conforming to
International Quality Assurance standards for its systems and processes.
This certification is awarded based on a sound organizational structure,
hospital management, resource management, patient related processes and
the Hospital’s internal quality audits and continuous improvement plans.
the owner of this business?
become a member and will have the following benefits:
- direct link to your own web site
- direct link to your own email
- all contacts listed e.g. telephone numbers, fax
numbers, WhatsApp number
- links to your social media account e.g.
FaceBook, YouTube, TripAdvisor
- 2 more pictures
- some additional space for more write up introducing
- regular sharing of your
What do we
need from you?
- name of Business,
- nature of business,
- name of person in charge,
- postal address,
- telephone numbers,
- fax numbers,
- your email address,
- your web address,
- two photos in jpg or gif,
- 1 logo
- A small write up in txt or doc file introducing your
send us all requirements to